Clear all

PORSCH PANAMERA parts are very scarce

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Admin
Topic starter
(@joumasecars)

2009 - 2014 Porsch Panamera parts are super scarce where I come from South Africa , Johannesburg to be exact. We are an online brokerage platform for car parts and everything car related in 2021 i have written down a list of Gold and In demand car parts. 

Are you looking for affordable Private Healthcare for you and your family? Get Day-to-Day cover including access to Private Doctors, Virtual Doctors, Dentists and more

The Porsche panamera lists very high on my list . As IAM writing this I have a customer who has bought a right rear door and left taillight for a 2013 Porsche panamera . He recently called me to ask if I can get him tie rod ends and brake discs for a Porsche panamera. I have managed to find tie rod ends brand new replica is. Retailing them for R1750 each. 

No luck yet with the brake discs for all sides . If you do have please send me an email (mandisi@joumasecars.africa).

I also have another customer who wants the sunroof glass for a Porsche panamera . I can't seem to find it anywhere .if anyone has please let's link up and assist my customer.

I have 2 customers looking for 2013 Porsche panamera right rear tail lights .

1. I sold a Porsche panamera B Piller section , the vin number (s) of a Porsche panamera happen to be listed just by were we cut the section that the customer wants to purchase so what we did we had to grind off the numbers and sell it to the customer without any identification numbers . Because we are an online service , we couried the section to the customer . 2 weeks later customer called complaining that we didn't notify him that we filled off the numbers on the section. ( I seriously saw my brains , u know why ? Coz I rolled my eyes) 🙄 🙄 duhhhh dude duhhh that's what went through my mind but obviously I didn't tell him that.  Cut a long story short we gave him a discount of R1500 on the price he paid and we moved on .

I have an endless list of customers wanting Porsche panamera parts , have another customer that wants the rear windscreen for his Porsche panamera GTS. We sold him a subframe and a front bumper for a GTS panamera online . Same customer called me looking for the porsche panamera GTS gearbox. Couldn't source one for him. If anyone has a rear windscreen And a gearbox pleas link up with me.

Share: